KRAS Control® is a KRAS exon 2 G13D cell-free DNA extraction control intended for use with in vitro noninvasive cancer detection assays (Liquid Biopsy). This product is intended to provide a means of validating cell-free DNA extraction process from a patient plasma sample. This control is also available as an assay control.

patent pending technology

CFGenome's proprietary control technology utilizes real cfDNA while current market controls are either synthetic or fragmented genomic DNA.

This control contains ~ 10% of KRAS exon 2 G13D mutated cell-free DNA and the remaining 90% wild type KRAS background cell-free DNA. Controls with different percentages of KRAS exon 2 G13D mutated cell-free DNA are also offered.

This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food and drug administration for in vitro diagnostic use. This product is for research use only.

Submit questions here.