TriZo 21 Control™ is a fetal Trisomy 21 cell-free DNA extraction control intended for use with in vitro noninvasive prenatal Trisomy 21 detection assays. This product is intended to provide a means of validating cell-free DNA extraction process from a maternal plasma sample. This control contains ~ 10% of fetal trisomy 21 cell-free DNA and the remaining 90% maternal background cell-free DNA. This control is also available as an assay control.

patent pending

CFGenome's proprietary control technology utilizes real cfDNA while current market controls are either synthetic or fragmented genomic DNA.

TriZo 18 Control™ and TriZo 13 Control™ are available.

Controls with different percentages of fetal trisomy 21, 18, and 13 cell-free DNA are available.

Why Trisomy controls? NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – Results from an undercover performance test of five commercial noninvasive prenatal testing laboratories suggest a need for better quality standards, as three of the labs reported normal results in samples from women who were not even pregnant.

This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food and drug administration for in vitro diagnostic use. This product is for research use only.

Submit questions here.